Saturday 31 December 2011

The Rivers Family Legacy

I have a legacy family that I thought I'd tell you about. I haven't followed the legacy rules, I wanted my sims to have really nice lives. So I used cheats and built them a huge house. I'm not going to turn their lives into a story though, I'll just post updates every so often.

Well, Zara is the legacy founder, she married Darnell and had a son called Lucas (currently a teen), then a daughter called Bree (currently a teen). They got divorced and Zara married Mike, they had a daughter called Jade (currently a child), then a daughter called Abbie (currently a child). I took some pictures of them. The lighting on Darnell's picture is pretty terrible, since he doesn't live with the family anymore I had to go and find him. He works at the Consignment Store so that's where the picture was taken. I don't have a picture of Abbie because she's at boarding school.

Pictures:

Zara


Darnell


Lucas


Bree


Mike


Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment