Sunday 29 January 2012

What's Going On?

So you may be wondering why I haven't posted in a very long time. Well, I'm taking a long break from sims (I don't actually know whether I'll go back to playing sims again). Basically, I've kind of got bored with the game. I just don't find it fun anymore. I was going to buy a gaming computer especially for simming, but I realized I don't really play sims anymore, so I just bought an ordinary Dell Inspiron 17r. If I do go back to playing sims I promise I'll start posting again straight away. I doubt that'll happen though. I'm kind of sad because I enjoyed posting here but I don't enjoy sims anymore, so I don't have anything to post about. One day I might start a new blog for my graphics, art, or maybe just my life. If I do that I'll post a link here, so you can see if you like it. I'll probably still post on the Sims 3 forums occasionally, so you might see me there.

Well, I suppose now I'm going to say goodbye now. I hope you all continue to enjoy sims, and thank you for spending time reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment